Wednesday, January 15, 2014

About Kyle Y.

Where to start about my self. Well I am a Flight Student going on my 5th year of college. Graduated in 2009 from Belleville high school so I pretty much been around the area my whole life. Recently I just turned 23 on January 9th so made it another year.


If I had to choose a few words to describe my self, would first have to say social. Conversations of different topics can be very interesting and at the same time informing. I can be a people person so that can help with my social skills. Another word that could describe me would have to be kind hearted. I'm not really sure how to sum this one up, I guess I just have a big heart.


Lastly the third thing I will share with you is my future and goals. Hopefully in the future I have a nice house built just like I want it. Hot tub in the heated pool, the perfect man cave with the pool table and bar, 3 car garage, but not to many rooms. Don't want company to stay that long! I hope to have my dream viper, not really sure what kind or year, in my garage right next to my beautiful wifes. With enough work and effort I believe I will reach this goal with some bumps in the road but nothing I cant handle.


This is a quick background about me and some of my dreams.


 Kyle Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment